Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Ruthie the Musician

Ruthie's getting so much bigger! At least my arms tell me she's been in a growth spurt in the last two weeks or so. She's gotten a lot stronger too and will get her belly off the ground and get up on all fours sometimes now. She's intentional in her movements and can reach the things she wants, at least if they are not too far in front of her. She can get side to side and spin around in circles and can scooch backwards too. She definitely says Mama a lot and is a very verbal little girl. I'll have to try and get a video of her saying Mama sometime soon. Ruthie recently discovered her talent as a piano player and I got this little video of her in action for all of you to enjoy.

2 comments:

akamilby said...

Ahhh, she's so cute! I love how she attacks it with purpose. And she definitely looks like a little girl who's going to crawl soon... she's so strong. Thanks for the video!

akamilby said...

Jack says: she's looking at me Mom. Do you think she smiled at me?
I'm not sure if he thinks she can really see him or not. But they loved the video.