Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ruthie?

Yup, Ruthie.




That's Ruthie riding a bike-with training wheels, mind you- but pushing those pedals around nonetheless.




I'm proud of my not-so-little girl. She worked hard to figure that one out. She is not going to be left behind by her big sisters. Her feet can barely reach all the way around the rotation of the pedals, I don't think she can do it barefoot, only with shoes that have a good thick sole on them. It took some determination and desire to keep getting back on that bike until she figured it out. Now we just have to work on teaching her how to brake on purpose.


P.S. I was finally able to upload this video today. I don't know why I haven't been able to upload any videos lately, but that definitely puts a damper on wanting to blog when half the stuff I want to show you has been in video form. Sorry about the technical difficulties, hopefully I have the issue resolved.

2 comments:

akamilby said...

Ahhh, go Ruthie! Really, that's about Caroline's biking ability, so that's quite impressive. I can't believe how big your girls are!

becky said...

Wow Ruthie! I am impressed. You have joined the ranks of the precocious Clement sisters! :)