Friday, April 15, 2011

Dance Recital

The BIG DAY is coming that Anna has been looking forward to for about a year now. This little girl loves to dance, and this Sunday is the culmination of her dance class, her first big concert up on stage.

The following pictures were taken last night at the dress rehearsal. We'll post more of the real thing on Sunday.


Getting ready in the dressing room:

Tucking in her laces, making sure everything is ready:
Makeup! Quite a stressful thing for this Mama to figure out what to buy and how to put it on my little dancer. She soaked up every minute of it. You know you're helping your child follow their own heart, their own dreams, staying true to who they are, when their choice is not what you would choose for yourself. This is what Anna loves.
There she goes, all grown up.
Taking pictures. Dancing is serious business:
Sometimes:)


Her dance is called Twilight Hush, thus the moon pillow as a prop. Stay posted for the big day on Sunday, I'll post a video of her dance then.

2 comments:

akamilby said...

Oh my goodness, Caroline is sitting on my lap, and she would like to see the video NOW! She says: I like your moon pillow and I like your makeup and I like your recital dress. You're beautiful Miss Anna!

April said...

AWWWWWWWWWWW !!!!!! Love it!