Monday, June 22, 2009

I Brought you some flowers, Mommy

Little girls are so sweet, even when their Mommies aren't. We've been having a rough day around here. I wouldn't say that I've exactly been acting like a mature adult. It seems more like there are 4 little girls around here today, just one of them can produce milk for the baby to drink and is strong enough to push the stroller. Ruthie is the only one taking naps today, don't ask me why. I feel like I've had girls crying more today than they haven't been crying. I guess some days are just like that. Even in Australia.
But then Anna just came in from outside, where she and Josie are finally playing happily together in the water in the birdbath, and brought me these:


Thank you, Anna. You are a kindhearted little girl. You bring sunshine and beauty into every one's life that you touch. I am a lucky Mama.

1 comment:

akamilby said...

Ahhhh, you are so sweet Anna. Isn't it amazing how the same kids can drive you batty and then brighten your day? I'm glad you had a good moment in the middle of a chaotic day. You're totally amazing Mrs. Clement.