Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Patience of a 3 Year Old

Josie wanted to look like her friend Wema today, from Kenya, who had a million little braids in her hair with beads on them. I don't know how my three year old held still without complaining for as long as it took me to braid all her hair, but she did. Oh the things a female will go through for beauty:) Now it is Anna's turn to be jealous. No, I don't have the patience to do two girls' hair in one day, or enough hair ties.
Fun and flippy, and quite Josie.
Hair like that just makes you want to dance!

3 comments:

Jo Miller said...

Josie girl, you just must be shaking your sillies out. I'll bet it would be fun to jump your jiggles out with such bouncy hair. love you,
Grandma Jo

Michelle said...

I notice that you didn't comment on the patience of the mama serving the patient not-3-years-old-for-much-longer beauty! Congratulations to both of you on a job well done. How fitting to be looking so long at our Josie during her last few days of "3"! You look beautiful, little lady, no matter how you wear your hair, your clothes, and even your sweet skin!
XOXOXO
Michelle

akamilby said...

Very impressive Miss Katie! I don't know how you do such perfect braids! Josie, you are beautiful, and that hair sure is perfect for dancing!